What are probiotics?
The use of probiotics supports and improves the body’s gut system. These probiotics are microorganisms that nurture healthy bacteria in a person’s digestive tract and simultaneously control germs and other unhealthy bacteria. They naturally occur in fermented foods such as yoghurt, buttermilk, miso and tempeh. A deficiency in this healthy bacterium, therefore, can lead to an internal system overrun by harmful microorganisms – and open the doors to various chronic conditions, like autoimmunity, obesity, diabetes, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Do I need probiotics?
Probiotics are not only preventive measures for conditions such as IBD and IBS, but also facilitators for better gut and vaginal flora. They help maintain immunity and create a healthy biome in the body. Moreover, probiotics can be a great complement to fitness routines. Regularly following a strenuous training routine suppress your immune system and make your body more susceptible to infections – something that can be offset with incorporating probiotics into your diet.
Which probiotic do I require?
The strain of your probiotic determines what that probiotic will do. A probiotic is defined by three things: its genus, species, and strain. Two different strains of the same genus and species could act differently. To flavourfully enhance your health, the Tea Trove’s superbrews use Bacillus coagulans Unique IS2, a thoroughly researched and clinically proven probiotic that has multiple benefits. These include:
- relief of constipation and/or irregularity of bowel movements
- support and maintenance of healthy vaginal flora
- relief of symptoms associated with gastro-intestinal disturbance, such as functional abdominal pain (FAP)
- improvement in bowel habits in children with IBS
- reduction in pain intensity and symptoms in children with IBS
- reduction in hypocholesterolemic activity
- reduction in liver cirrhosis complications
- reduction in dental caries and gingivitis
Why choose The Tea Trove’s Superbrew?
We work with the finest tea artisans through research and development programs that curate unique flavours that are as palatable as they are healthy. Each drink is designed with utmost attention and care to cater to each customer’s needs. These products are an easy way to incorporate probiotics in your daily routine – no pills or capsules, just a different brand of tea.
Each Superbrew product boasts over 1 billion colony-forming units (CFUs). This bacterium survives and germinates in the harsh conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, in the range of pH 2.0 – 0.5. It remains stable over a range of temperatures, allowing drinkers to take it the way they prefer – hot or cold – with no reduction in its efficacy. Moreover, this strain is also child-friendly, making it that much easier to improve your child’s immunity with the promise of Superbrew Hot Chocolate! The line of products in Tea Trove’s Superbrew probiotic range cater to tea-lovers, coffee addicts and chocolate fans alike. Find the product for you below.
- This Superbrew is the perfect solution for any Paleo or Ketogenic dieter. Crafted to energize, refresh, and revitalize, this organic Matcha tea blend is the ideal keto macronutrient profile to fit right into your diet.
- A 3-in-1 combination of Keto Matcha Tea, superfood and probiotic, which supports a healthy immune system, harmonious gut health, whole-body detoxification, and clean energy.
- The matcha powder – unlike regular tea leaves, which are removed after brewing – is whisked into water and consumed entirely, ensuring that the body is absorbing the highest concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals possible.
- It contains 137x more of the antioxidant Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) than in regular green tea.
- It is blended with invigorating botanicals, adaptogens and superfoods like organic ashwagandha, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ginger powder.
For Her Tea
- The Tea Trove For Her PCOD/PCOS Tea is a ayurvedic blend of a variety of ingredients which not only helps with your digestion and gut health, but also reduce inflammation and regulate sex hormones like androgen and estrogen. You should give this PCOS drink a six-month game plan along with low-carbohydrate diet and regular and moderate exercise. Discontinue use once pregnancy is confirmed with blood or urine test.
- The Unique-IS2 probiotic strain addresses three main types of PCOS manifestations: hormonal imbalances, insulin, blood sugar, and metabolic sensitivities and/or irregularities and stress response and management.
- Chaste tree berry, licorice and spearmint help balance hormone levels, which is very helpful in improving amenorrhea, infertility, acne, and unwanted facial hair.
- Gymnema treats insulin resistance also known as metabolic syndrome, which presents itself through weight gain and high blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol.
- Ashwagandha and giloy are adaptogenic herbs in our blend for managing stress levels, regulating hormone prolactin levels and androgen synthesis.
- Milk thistle helps nurture a healthy liver.
- Our coffee is made to help you stay sharp and focused any time of day. For tasting experience that is beyond compare, we recommend 1 tsp (2g) of The Tea Trove Superbrew coffee for every 4 fl. oz. (120 mL) of water.
- A 3-in-1 combination of coffee, superfood and probiotic for health & wellness.
- Made of 100% high quality Arabica beans.
- It is crafted with ingredients like organic cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ginger powder.
- It is quick and adaptable – tastes like a fresh brew, fast like instant, and can be had as a hot latte, cold frappe or just simple black, a rich coffee.
- Add a splash of coconut milk or almond cream to make it even more soothing.
- This organic Isabgol blend is crafted as an effective, safe, and non-habit-forming herbal laxative formulation for the management of constipation and gas relief.
- A 3-in-1 Isabgol husk, probiotic, and superfood blend that is a wonderful ayurvedic constipation relief medicine.
- Isabgol is a form of fiber made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant's seeds, also known as psycellium and is most commonly used as a laxative.
- Blended with nature’s best medicinal plants and superfoods like organic senna, saunf and ajwain. The addition of Triphala strengthens and tones up the musculature of the bowel and does not cause dependence.
- Mix 10 g (2 spoon) of powder in 200 ml of warm water, stir well, and consume immediately. Follow up with a full glass of water to ensure hydration. Drink once a day at bedtime for 14 days.
- A combination of 3-in-1 hot chocolate , superfood and probiotic, to help you stay sharp and focused any time of day.
- The exquisitely full-bodied chocolate flavour and intoxicating aroma of this hot cocoa creates an intensely rich and lingering experience, which is the perfect treat for hot cocoa connoisseurs.
- Crafted with nature’s best superfood ingredients like organic ashwagandha and refreshing peppermint.
- Our recommendation for a great cup of Superbrew Hot Chocolate is 4 tsp (20g) of Hot Chocolate Mix for every 4 fl. oz. (120 mL) of milk. For extra indulgence, serve with marshmallows or whipped cream.
Order now, or email us at email@example.com for more information.