- Mumbai Cutting Chai is a popular spiced tea blend from the streets and corner stalls of Mumbai. Our Karak Mumbai Chai is a strong milk tea blend created using strong, best quality Assam Black CTC tea leaves and exotic Indian spices - Ginger, Cardamom and Fennel; Caffeine: Medium
- Benefits: Aids in weight loss, lowers cholesterol levels, regulates blood pressure, anti ageing.
- The mix of traditional India Spice Ginger, Cardamom, Fennel flavors makes our cutting chai tea layered, interesting and an embracing Indian Tea cup on a rainy day.
- How to Brew: 1 tsp|6fl oz filtered O2 rich water|90C-95C|steep 5 min | milk recommended | fee l free to add a dash of honey or a tsp of sugar | recommended number of steep -1. Storage instructions: Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Teamonk, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, VAHDAM