- Made from a combination of dried blue pea flowers and lemongrass, it has some pretty mesmerizing qualities.
- Benefits of Brain tea: Butterfly Pea tea is full of potent antioxidants, and has even been studied for its ability to help protect the skin against premature aging. Traditionally, the Butterfly tea have been used to treat general pain, reduce inflammation, help with common eye issues like conjunctivitis, induce brain health, and “increase vitality.”
- When the dried flowers are brewed, the drink turns to a delightful blue. If you then squeeze a slice of lemon into the tea, it magically turns from blue to purple right before your eyes. Bartenders from all over the world are using our butterfly pea flowers in their cocktails, not only to make them uniquely blue but for another special effect.
- Steeping notes: infuse 4-5 flowers in your cup with approximately 180 ml of water (6 fl Oz) and steep it for 6 minutes at around 85 - 90 degree Celsius for best results. You can store tea upto 12 months in a Dry, Cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Teamonk, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, VAHDAM