- Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is an exotic tea made with Darjeeling green tea leaves, almond, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Saffron and Rose petals. Due to its rich ingredients, kashmiri kahwa tea helps in detoxification and is an excellent remedy for cold.
- Delicious & Aromatic Tea: kashmir kahwa saffron green tea is an aromatic tea infused with delicate flavors of whole Indian spices. It is subtle to taste and ideal for the times when you crave a little warmth and wish to stay away from the heaviness of classic milk coffee or tea.
- Brewing Instructions: In a warmed up tea pot, put 1 teaspoon of kasmiri kawah green tea (2gm) and pour 180ml of hot water at around 85-90*c over the leaves. Now place a lid on top of the tea pot and cover the tea pot with a tea cosy to keep it warm. Let the tea leaves steep for 2-3 minutes. simply pour out the brewed liquor inside the teapot into tea cup using a strainer to keep the tea leaves out of the tea cup.
- 100% Natural kahva kashmiri Teas: No Oils, No flavors, No perservatives, No added flavours, No Artifical essences, Just promise of Pure and natural teas. All teas are made with Organic herbs only.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our kashmiri kahwa with saffron for any reason, just email us. We promise to resolve any issue to your 1000% satisfaction!