- Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is an exotic tea made with Kashmiri green tea leaves, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom and Orange.
- To make Kashmiri Style Noon Tea recipe, first boil a cup of water in a saucepan. After boiling, add 2 tsp Kashmiri Kahwa tea leaves and simmer for 1 minute. Now add 1/3 rd tsp baking soda to it and keep stirring continuously for 10 seconds. Now add 1 cup water . Boil until it becomes red. Now reduce the flame, add 1 cup milk and keep stirring. The color of the tea will now turn dark pink. After boiling add 1/2 tsp salt, mix and serve in a cup.
- Our Kashmiri Chai helps in lowering the cholesterol level, regulates blood pressure and weight loss
- How to Brew: 1 tsp|6fl oz filtered O2 rich water|85C-90C|steep 4 min | milk not recommended | feel free to add a squeeze of lemon or a tsp of sugar| recommended number of steep -1. FREE loose tea filter with the pouch. You can store tea upto 12 months in a Dry, Cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Teamonk, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, VAHDAM .