- Sage Leaf Tea offers numerous essential nutrients. This tea is a delicious, savory tea with a nurturing, slightly peppery, warming essence.
- Excess breast milk can intensify discomfort and cause sore, aching, engorged breasts at an emotional time. Sage has been historically used for weaning or when breast milk is no longer desired and to stop nursing naturally: Sage tea 3 times a day for 1-3 days helps support the natural reduction of your breast milk supply.
- It may be used for smudging, Spiritual smudge Removes Negativity. Sage Smudging is a ritual where the leaves of the Sage plant are burned, and the smoke is directed into and onto areas that are in need of clearing and protection
- Sage adds warmth to dishes with its earthy taste. Sage gives best flavour to bean dishes, tomato sauces, pesto, pasta and often paired with other herbs such as thyme, marjoram,rosemary & goes well with garlic, onion, oregano, parsley, bay leaves etc
- OTHER BENEFITS: Sage also offers a number of potential health and medicinal benefits such as liver health and menstrual cramps.