- Ingredients: Tulsi Leaves, Rose Petals; Caffeine Free
- Benefits: Relieves cold and flu, prevents stress, cures headaches, relief from cough, reduces stomach illness
- Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) makes a delicious and refreshing tea that possesses wonderful health benefits that support the body's natural immune system while relieving the body's negative reaction to stress.
- How to Brew: 1 tsp|6fl oz filtered O2 rich water|85C-90C|steep 5 min| milk not recommended | feel free to add a dash of honey or a tsp of sugar| recommended number of steep -1. Storage instructions: Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Teamonk, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, VAHDAM