About this item
- 100% PURE DARJEELING First Flush Loose Leaf Black Tea from single Darjeeling Estate. Darjeeling leaf tea is predominantly for the exclusive Tea connoisseur as, it is the most expensive tea after Matcha . It has amazingly LIGHT intensity of Aroma, Flavor and lingering aftertaste, which makes this Darjeeling black tea most exquisite and popularly known as the “Champagne of Teas”. This tea has a lovely sweetness and quality that is a characteristic of the Darjeeling tea with Low caffeine.
- Freshly brewed liquors are light color, flowery, aromatic & mild astringency and a pleasure to the discerning Taste Buds. Teas are packed in 3-layer resealable foil pack that locks in maximum freshness, aroma & taste
- How to Brew: 1 tsp|6fl oz filtered O2 rich water|80C-85 C | steep 4 min| milk not recommended | feel free to add a squeeze of lemon or a tsp of sugar| recommended number of steep -1, It is to be had WITHOUT MILK
- Made In India : We are Tea people, tracing our roots back to 1917 when our Founder Lt Sri. Hanumanbax Ji Kanoi started his Tea plantations in Assam, India to become the biggest individual Indian Tea Planter of his time.
- If you are unsatisfied with our Darjeeling First Flush Tea in any way, we ask that you please let us know, so we have the chance to make it right. We won’t stop until you’re happy!