- Jasmine and Hibiscus make together a wonderful blend!
- Wild Jasmine is a tea to knock your socks off! The delightful tangy flavour of the hibiscus blends well with the background floral flavour of the jasmine. The green tea provides an excellent base as it does not overpower the taste of either the hibiscus or the jasmine.
- How to Brew: 1 tsp|6fl oz filtered O2 rich water|90C-95C|steep 4min|milk not recommended |feel free to add a dash of honey or a tsp of sugar| recommended number of steep -2
- You can store tea upto 12 months in a Dry, Cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Tea monk global , Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, VAHDAM .